large (A0) plotting devices and drivers

Jim Hinthorne geol1 at cwu.edu
Tue Feb 21 14:54:00 EST 1995

>Hello everyone,
>
>Has someone produced large plots of graphical data using Grass?
>Format A0 required (118,8 x  84 cm or   47 x 33 in) for raster/ vector maps.
>Which devices  and drivers are available (I have not installed them yet,
 neither have i selected the plotter)?
>Thank you for any advices.
>
>       JM Roques scarab at cisi.cnes.fr

MAPGEN is great for output from GRASS vector/sites maps.  It will drive any
HPGL or color Postscript compatible device.  It is worth the time it takes
to learn.  It is available as part of the src.related GRASS code.
Jim Hinthorne                        Voice: 509-963-2826
GIS/Geology                         FAX:   509-963-1047
Central Washington Univ.       E-mail: geol1 at cwu.edu