Anyone experienced in i.in.erdas

Reuben Wee roobs at tribe.fit.unimas.my
Mon Feb 6 22:13:45 EST 1995

Do i need to create a new location in GRASS format b4 I convert the erdas
file to grass 4.1 using i.in.erdas or will a new location be created
automagically ?

2nd question ? Where do I get Xgrass for Linux ?

Roobs

 Comments above the perforated lines are not the views of my employer
 nor was it written  under any  psychological or  physical  influence
 from them... or so I thought.                          ___
                                                       /\  \
                                                      /  \/ \
                                                 ___  \   O /  ___
 Reuben Wee(office: roobs at fit.unimas.my or      /    \ \   / /    \
            home  : reuben at tribe.pc.my         /   __ -    -  __   \
            others: roobs at nabalu.flas.ufl.edu)/___/ | <>   <> | \___\
 Faculty Of Information Technology            O  ___|    ^    |___  O
 UNIMAS  -  Universiti Malaysia Sarawak        /     \  -^-  /    \
  I am glad to be thinking straight today     \_ / /          \ \_ /
                 I L M                        O   /   /\   /\  \  O
  http://www.fit.unimas.my:8080/users/roobs         O    O    O