Forest Management

Jocelyn Aycrigg aycrigg at osiris.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 9 15:53:09 EST 1995

Hi Grass Users,

We have about 1400 forest inventory plots and would like to use these data
to delineate forest stand types over approximately 30,000 acres of forest.
The data is in site format and raster format.  We have tried r.clump, and
r.grow. which may potentially be what we go with but we were wondering if
anybody had any ideas that might be helpful.  We have also tried s.voronoi
but that does not seem to work on my system.

any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Jocelyn L. Aycrigg, Don Mahan, and Xiandong Meng
Environmental Division, Public Works
Fort Drum, New York
tel:315-772-4852
email:aycrigg%osiris.cso.uiuc.edu