georeferencing

Kevin Kingdon kevin at unicaat.yorku.ca
Fri Jan 6 11:28:36 EST 1995

I am an undergraduate student currently working on a project involving grass.
The current set-up is using xgrass 4.1 on an xterminal workstation.

I would like to know advice on the best ways to take a remotely sensed
image and then georeference this image to a known map of the same area using
xgrass.

Thanks for any help
Kevin

--
Kevin Kingdon              Internet: <kevin at unicaat.yorku.ca>
Earth and Atmospheric Science / Faculty of Pure and Applied Science