GRASS manpages converted to html, vis5d for Linux

Andreas Holz (CIP guests) asholz at faui01.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Jul 25 17:18:41 EDT 1995

Dear GRASS-users and programmers,

	the GRASS manpages converted to html by Darrel Mcauley and
	reformatted by me for the CD-GRASS version is available on

	ftp.uni-erlangen.de

	in

	pub/Linux/LOCAL/grass

	There is also the Linux port of vis5d 3.3, a GL based
	multidimensional visualization and animation system, primary
	targeted for meteorological usage. I used it successfully for
	the visualization and animation of groundwater flow and pollution
	migration. Please be aware, that You have to have 32Mb Ram to use
	vis5d in a convenient way.

Cheers

	Be shure to hear more from me in the future!

Dipl. Geol. Andreas Holz    email: asholz at cip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de