s.sample: version 0.8B

James Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Thu Jun 15 08:00:00 EDT 1995

s.sample version 0.8B is available at
ftp://pasture.ecn.purdue.edu/pub/mccauley/grass/s.sample.tar.gz
(for the uninitiated, this is a program to sample raster files
at selected site locations and optionally compute differences)

A bug was fixed with bilinear interpolation and cubic convolution
that appeared in at least SGI and OSF versions (but not Sun, which
is the platform on which I do 90% of development). Whatever your
platform, though, please get the new version.

Oddly enough, both gcc on Suns and Sun C seemed to
overlooked/fix my error. Thanks to Simon Cox for working with
me on getting this fixed.

--Darrell

--
James Darrell McCauley, PhD             http://soils.ecn.purdue.edu/~mccauley/
Agricultural & Biological Engineering   mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Purdue University                       tel: 317.494.1198 fax: 317.496.1115