r.combine - LINUX problems

Andreas Holz Andreas.Holz at oi32.kwu.siemens.de
Fri Jun 2 08:00:00 EDT 1995

04?48?30?pm at bnr.ca>
content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
organization: University of Illinois at Urbana
mime-version: 1.0
reply-to: grassu-list at max.cecer.army.mil
newsgroups: info.grass.user
originator: daemon at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

> I'm using grass4.1 rev 3 installed from the LINUX binaries & have noticed
> that I cannot run r.combine.  It returns a message "Cannot run r.combine".
> I noticed that the bin/r.combine file is only 168 bytes, so obviously there
> may have been a problem during the compilation.  Does anyone know where/how
> I can get a working copy of this file?
> --
> +----------------------------------------------------------------------------
+
> |      /\ \  / /\     Bill Voigt  voigtw at insect.berkeley.edu               |
> |     //\\ .. //\\    Laboratory of Biological Control                     |
> |     //\((  ))/\\    University of California, Berkeley                   |

Hello,

        some files in etc/bin/... are shell scripts, which are
        calling binaries in etc. Add
                #! /bin/sh
        as first line to this files.

        I don't know, if r.combine is such a candidate, because I
        haven't the code online.

Greetings

        Andreas Holz