r.combine - LINUX problems

William Voigt voigtw at nature.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Jun 1 12:48:30 EDT 1995

I'm using grass4.1 rev 3 installed from the LINUX binaries & have noticed
that I cannot run r.combine.  It returns a message "Cannot run r.combine".
I noticed that the bin/r.combine file is only 168 bytes, so obviously there
may have been a problem during the compilation.  Does anyone know where/how
I can get a working copy of this file?