USGS DEM DLG and GRASS

Rick Thompson rick at cast.uark.edu
Sat Jun 10 17:40:08 EDT 1995

Hi Steve,
  I have a series of scripts/ancillary files to download fully attributed
DLG-3 optional files like you've found on the ftp site. You may obtain these
from cast.uark.edu by anonymous ftp from the directory
/private/outgoing/dlg.develop.rick   . Untar the file and place all files in
the $LOCATION where you want to download the dlgs. The process is not
riproaring fast, but if you'll leave the process running after hours, you'll
have not only the linework, but also attributes for each line/area.

After untarring the file, you'll find:
a alpha.route 1K
a dlg.README 2K
a dlg.auto.make 11K