JOB OFFER: GRASS programmer

mlshaw at halcyon.com mlshaw at halcyon.com
Tue Jun 13 13:43:49 EDT 1995

Giles:

I read the the job description that you put on the grassu-list with great
interest! Not only would I really like that job (unfortunately, I wouldn't
quite qualify), but I am most interested in the list of GRASS-related products
that you are developing. I am beginning to work with GRASS on a Linux
platform, and please, may I

(a) become a beta-test site for your Linux version of GRASS, for the GUI
interface, and also for the version that you are building for Windows 95
because I will have that platform as well, and

(b) be kept informed of your products as they finally come on line.

In addition, I want to mention  my specialty, geostatistics. Could there be
"teaming" or subcontracting possibilties with your company in its consulting
work? If so, I would forward my marketing packet.

Thanks!
--Marion

........... Marion Shaw, Ph.D...........
.... Marion L. Shaw Associates, Inc.....
Applied Spatial Statistics: GEOstatistics