GRASS - TABS

informix at alla.pl.swf.usace.army.mil informix at alla.pl.swf.usace.army.mil
Wed Jun 28 16:09:20 EDT 1995

Roger,

The person to contact about the TABS hydraulic modeling program is
Robert McCarley who works in the Hydraulics Laboratory at Waterways
Experiment Station (WES) in Vicksburg, Mississippi. WES is one of the
research arms of the US Army Corps of Engineers. I don't have an internet
address for him but his phone number is (601) 634-3896. WES has a web page at:

http://www.wes.army.mil/Welcome.htm

I did not see any information at the web page about TABS or any other
hydraulic models. The web page for Hydraulics lists the email addresses of
some other personnel in the Hydraulics Lab at WES who are probably in the same
building with Robert McCarley. Try contacting Bill Martin who is the Acting
Chief and Watershed Systems Group Leader, and perhaps he`ll relay your email
through their LAN to McCarley.  Martin's internet address is:

martin at hl.wes.army.mil

Good luck.

Ishmael Williams
US Army Corps of Engineers