help requested

W. Fredrick Limp fred at cast.uark.edu
Fri Mar 3 08:18:54 EST 1995

2??95?06?38?37?pm at bnr.ca>
Originator: daemon at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

Zoran Stanchic (sp) and Vince Gaffney used this method in their study
on Hvar. Also Scott Madry used it to study Celtic Forts in France.

--
W. Fredrick Limp,   Director and Professor       FAX: (501) 575-5218
CAST, Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies   TEL: (501) 575-6159
12 Ozark Hall, U of Ark., Fayetteville AR 72701   fred at cast.uark.edu
Opinions expressed here are mine, at least I think they are.