xgrass

Simon Cox s.cox at dem.csiro.au
Wed Mar 15 20:25:30 EST 1995

I notice a lot of (new?) users are going for the xgrass interface onto
grass.  My understanding was that development (& support?) for xgrass had
stopped in favour of LAS tcltkgrass.  However, tcltkgrass has still not
made its official debut ... or has it?  Can someone elucidate, and then the
poor souls struggling with xgrass will know whether their's is wasted
effort, in the long run?

(btw - I tried xgrass briefly, but missed the flexibility of the
command-line interface, so rapidly reverted!)

Simon Cox

Dr Simon Cox                          __  \
CSIRO Exploration & Mining         ,~'  L_|\    Australian
39 Fairway, PO Box 437,         ;-'         \   Geodynamics
Nedlands, WA  6009  Australia   (            \  Cooperative
      Phone +61 9 389 8421      +    ___     /  Research
      Fax   +61 9 389 1906       L~~'   "\__/   Centre
s.cox at dem.csiro.au                         W