grass documents

Mary Martin martin at diego.cecer.army.mil
Thu Mar 2 14:45:24 EST 1995

GRASS documentation can now be obtained from
the Center for Remote Sensing and Spatial Analysis (CRSSA)
at Rutgers University, in New Jersey.  Some documentation
is also available from the GRASS ftp site (129.229.20.254),
and from NTIS.

Please email Carine O'Neil (coneil at deathstar.rutgers.edu)
for further information.

(in re-: