grass4.1

N.Thirugnanasothy at bradford.ac.uk N.Thirugnanasothy at bradford.ac.uk
Sat Mar 4 03:44:36 EST 1995

> > d.mon start=x0
> >
> > does not work.
> >
> > N.Thirugnanasothy                               Tel. No. 0274 383323

Thanks to all who responded to my mail.

I have sorted the monitor problem.

The problem I reported earlier occured when I was using xgrass4.1

It did not tell me why I am not getting the monitor display.

Then I tried grass4.1 not xgrass4.1 and tried to open  the monitor
by typing d.mon start=x0
Then it told me, fif0 is not in /apps/Grass/binary
Our GISBASE is /apps/Grass/binary
setup.script created the fifo files in $GISBASE/dev.

I copied them to /apps/Grass/binary
and tried, now both grass4.1 and xgrass4.1 are working.

Thanks

Thiru
N.Thirugnanasothy                               Tel. No. 0274 383323
Computer Centre,                                Fax. No. 0274 304354
University Of Bradford,
Richmond Road,
Bradford, West Yorks.,
BD7 1DP., UK