No subject

Sylke Knust sylke at linus.uni-muenster.de
Mon May 8 09:55:42 EDT 1995

Dear GRASSusers,

I'm trying to get the r.answers program. It's not
within our grass4.1 version (the directory is empty).
Can anybody send me the program ?
I tried to get the full GRASS version to extract the program,
but the ftp connnectiopn broke down every time.
Any ideas ?

Thanks in adsvance,
Sylke

| Sylke Knust                                           |
| T4HIM - Tools for Hydrologic Information and Modeling |
| Institute for Geography - Dpt. of Landscape Ecology   |
| University of Muenster, Germany                       |
| D-48149 Muenster, Kleimannstrasse 5                   |
| e-mail: sylke at linus.uni-muenster.de                   |
| phone   : +49-251-298535    fax: +49-251-271698       |