The GRASS-CD for LINUX is in press!

John Sigerson johnsig at world.std.com
Wed May 17 14:27:46 EDT 1995

>          GRASS/XGRASS for Linux on CD
>
> If You are interested please give me a mail and You'll get an order form.

Yes, please send me an order form.

Also, perhaps you could answer this question: I'm looking into RDBMS
programs, and I noticed discussion of RIM. Also, the archive at
moon.cecer.army.mil has RIM manuals, but they're rather cryptic
about how to acquire this program. Can you give me any leads?

| John Sigerson                                                              |
| EIR News Service, Inc.             E-mail: johnsig at world.std.com           |
| 60 Sycolin Road                    Voice:  703-777-9451 x543               |
| Leesburg, VA 22075                 Fax:    703-771-3099 or 771-9492        |
| USA                                                                        |