Multiple monitor output

Mark Gregory mg at soil.agr.okstate.edu
Fri May 19 11:27:44 EDT 1995

Help.  I am trying to set up a demonstration where I can simultaneously
display output on multiple SUN SPARCworkstations which are all connected on
a network.  I have no problem displaying output (GRASS Graphics Monitor) on
a single remote workstation by using the setenv DISPLAY variable.  I need,
however, to simultaneously display the same GRASS Graphics Monitor information
on multiple workstation monitors.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance.

Mark Gregory                           mg at soil.agr.okstate.edu
Oklahoma State University              (405) 744-6417
Stillwater, OK 74078                   (405) 744-5269 (fax)