problem with i.points

xavi at cataw.uab.es xavi at cataw.uab.es
Fri May 19 10:11:03 EDT 1995

Hi grassusers!

I want to rectify a raster image from the x,y location where it's placed now
to a UTM location. Once I have run i.group and i.target I'm trying to mark
points to transform coordinates through i.points.
After having marked a point in the map with the mouse, I am asked for the
actual UTM coordinates of this point. When I accept the east and north new
coordinates, the program crashes because of a segmentation fault (coredump).
I'm working with grass4.1 in an IBM RS/6000. I've never worked before with
imagery functions, but I usually work with many grass functiothout many
problems.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

					Xavier Ros Calsina
			Unitat de Geodinamica Externa i Hidrogeologia
				Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona
		e-mail:xavi at cataw.uab.es