XGRASS4.1

Olivier AMRAM , CESBIO Olivier.Amram at cesbio.cnes.fr
Tue Nov 14 07:00:00 EST 1995

Hi,

I have some problems when I execute my compilation of XGRASS4.1 R5
(on HP7000/715-50).

For all functions, I have a similar error:

"./Grass4.1/etc/xclip/d.mon",line 10
<Illegal help data [04.wind.mgmt/04.02.mng.frm]> at or near """

and xgrass message:

"An error occurred with XClip. Check the XClip interface file!"

Could you help me to resolve this problem?

Thank You.

Olivier AMRAM

             ////
           '( ..)'
+-------oooo-(_)-oooo------------------------------------------------+
| From: Olivier Amram                        Phone: (33) 61.55.64.83 |
|       _____________                          Fax: (33) 61.55.85.00 |
|                               E-Mail: olivier.amram at cesbio.cnes.fr |
|                             CESBIO                                 |
|            ( Centre d'Etude Spatiale de la BIOsphere )             |
|                             UMR 141                                |
|                       CNES / CNRS / UPS                            |
| PO Box:                         Adress:                            |
| bpi 2801                        13, avenue du Colonel Roche        |
| 18, avenue Edouard Belin        (Centre de Teledetection Spatiale) |
| 31055 Toulouse Cedex            Toulouse                           |

| France                          France                             |