ARC to GRASS; GRASS to ARC

BARNES DAVID barnesd at lab.cc.wmich.edu
Wed Nov 8 07:00:00 EST 1995

Hello all,
        Lots of very helpful traffic regarding Arc to GRASS. I have
recntly discovered the downloadable ARCVIEW 1 software available on the
web at http://www.esri.com and was interested in PC display of Grass
generated files. Any comments on this procedure?
        I have *not* done my homework in the archives for past references
but isn't that why we have such a nice user's list?
Thanks and good cheer!

  * My Address                                             *
  * DAVE BARNES                                            *
  * Geology Dept.                                          *
  * Western Michigan University                            *
  * Kalamazoo, MI 49008                                    *
  * email address                                          *
  * barnesd at lab.cc.wmich.edu                               *