Telemetry

Wayne E. Thogmartin wthogma at comp.uark.edu
Wed Oct 18 08:00:00 EDT 1995

I'd like to hear from people out there that are using GRASS to analyze
radio-telemetry data.  I have seen the Clark, Smith and Dunn work on
black bears but am quite unfamiliar with all the possibilities.

I am going to be using GRASS to help spatially analyze wild turkey
habitat use (preference?) here in the state of Arkansas.  At present I am
trying to anticipate all the problems I might encounter.  Any suggestions?

Wayne Thogmartin   wthogma at comp.uark.edu
Ouachita Wild Turkey Project
Arkansas Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit
Department of Biological Sciences
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701