New scripts for GRASS CD

Holz,Andreas, NDA2 HOLZANDR at erls12.kwu.siemens.de
Thu Oct 5 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Dear GRASS users,

     this is an information to the GRASS CD users.

     There are two new script on

          ftp.uni-erlangen.de
     in   /pub/Linux/LOCAL/grass

     I put them on the server on 10/04/95, please wait until the
     ftp-admins will move the files into right place.

     -> grassinstall     to fix the missing links in the CD's
               grass4.1.5/etc directory during installation

     -> grassupdate to fix the missing links in the CD's
               grass4.1.5/etc directory if GRASS is already
               installed.

               WARNING

               If You already modified the /usr/local/grass4.1/etc
               directory, don't use grassupdate. Please apply
               the modifications manually.

     I'll release a script for the complete installation of GRASS on
     hard-disk soon.

Greetings

     Andreas