Install GRASS on SUNSolaris

Hailing Wang hwang1 at eos.ncsu.edu
Wed Jan 31 07:00:00 EST 1996

Hello All,

The operating system on our machines is SunSolaris. The instruction for
installation of GRASS4.1 is for SunOS4.1.

Is anybody who has experience to install GRASS4.1 on SunSolaris? Should we
follow different installation procedure, or should we get a different version
of GRASS4.1?

Thank you very much!

* Hailing Wang                       |  Home phone:     (919)512-2283         *
* Computer Graphics Center           |  Office phone:   (919)515-3434         *

* North Carolina State University    |  Office fax:     (919)515-3439         *

* Campus Box 7106                    |  Email: hwang1 at unity.ncsu.edu          *
* Raleigh, NC 27695-7106             |  WWW: http://www4.ncsu.edu/~hwang1/www *