Grass Slide show

Dave Barnes barnesd at lab.cc.wmich.edu
Mon Jan 22 07:00:00 EST 1996

Hello Grassu,
        Can someone direct me to the introductory instructional images that
accompany the Grass 4.1 distribution (that is what the file names are and
reference to any documentation).
Thanks,

  * My Address                                             *
  * DAVE BARNES                                            *
  * Geology Dept.                                          *
  * Western Michigan University                            *
  * Kalamazoo, MI 49008                                    *
  * email address                                          *
  * barnesd at lab.cc.wmich.edu                               *