vect polygons to MapInfo

Xin Zhuang zhuang at access.digex.net
Tue Jan 2 07:00:00 EST 1996

Thanks, Ron.
I'll take a look at your code. I have written a code
that has solved the problem of shared boundaried, as
I tested. I do have a problem to take concaves into
GRASS, which I didn't have time to work on it yet.

BTW, does youe code take care of concaves? For me I have
a problem to identify a point within the concave that required
by GRASS, if I understand GRASS correctly.

--Xin

In info.grass.user you write: