postscript printing problem

Marcus E. Tooze tooze at prairienet.org
Mon Mar 18 07:00:00 EST 1996

Hello,

I am using grass4.1.5 on linux (slack 3.0, k1.2.13).
i am trying to generate some post script plots, but
get a segmentation fault when I try to run ps.map. I
have the ps drivers configured and selected correctly. I am
also getting a floating point excpetion error on a machine running
grass4.1.3 (slack 2.3, k1.2.8). It has no coprocessor,
but has floating point emulation enabled in the kernel...

What would be a lot simpler is if I could find a direct driver for the
Hp650C, or find somebody who is interested in wrting one w/ me...

Thanks

Marcus Tooze
.