Where to find r.in.tiff for SGI

Bart Cosyn Bart.Cosyn at rug.ac.be
Fri Nov 8 03:07:27 EST 1996

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to find a copy of r.in.tiff (preferably binary) that I can use on
> SGI Indy2 with GRASS4.1.  I have looked at "moon" and watched the newsgroups
> but haven't found anything I can use. Any help finding a location to FTP the
> file from would be appreciated.
Hi,

r.tiff is located in src.contrib/SCS/raster/r.tiff

But in case you don't have it you can find it on my incoming ftp
directory:

Connect as anonymous to

ftp://darling.rug.ac.be/pub/incoming/bcosyn

there are sources and a compiled version for irix 5.3

		Good luck

		Bart
	| ir. Bart Cosyn				  |
	| VLIR-project Tunisia				  |
	| Laboratory for Hydrology and Water Management	  |
	| University of Gent 			 	  |
	| Coupure 653, B-9000 Gent			  |
        | Belgium 					  |
	| Tel: +/32/9/2646137				  |