Angus Carr apcarr at FLASH.LakeheadU.CA
Tue Feb 4 07:18:06 EST 1997

If the file is in a raster by id number, you could run r.stats
to determine which are above the minimum size. The -a switch will
report size in square metres.

After that, it should be easy to rig up a reclass using r.reclass,
reclassing the smaller polygons to 0. If you need to do this
repeatedly, then a script to rig the reclass rules would not be hard
to code.

Angus Carr.