What is the latest version of GRASS?

David Mandel dmandel at transport.com
Wed Feb 26 08:37:50 EST 1997

What is the last official release of GRASS?

GRASS4.1 has been out for a long time.
Did CERL release a GRASS4.2 or ??? before ending the project?

I haven't been following things, but I assume CERL has stopped
supporting GRASS as of the summer of 1996 as planned, or am I mistaken?
Is anyone else trying to coordinate things?

                                           Dave Mandel

 David Mandel, Linux Activist             dmandel at transport.com
 Internet Provided by:   Transport Logic         (503) 243-1940
               Serving the Pacific Northwestern USA
 Portland  *  Vancouver  *  McMinnville   *   Salem    *   Bend