GRASS support (fwd)

Ms.Blanca Shulan Huang blanca at icc.icc.co.th
Sun Jan 19 17:11:36 EST 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 10:39:34 -0500
From: Pat Luther <pluther at usit.net>
To: blanca at icc.icc.co.th
Subject: GRASS support

Blanca:

Thank you for contacting me regarding GRASS support.  Information on my
services is below.  Happy New Year - Pat

Germany Spain and Australia.  Most of the support can be done by email.  A
on year support contract is not expensive, and covers unlimited phone and
internet support for all your GRASS problems.  I can help with
hardware/software,system configuration, as well as training classes.

coordinator for the implementation and support of GRASS at U.S. Army TRADOC
Support

subscription.Data development/conversion services are also offered.

>>>hourly:                     $75.00/hr.               educational $50.00/hr.

Pat Scarbrough Luther		"Your dream is the gift of
AEgis Services Corporation	your own soul.  But if it's
P.O. Box 160			promise is to be fulfilled,
Clinton, TN 37717		you must turn your eyes from
Phone	423.457.8242		the world of men, and dare
FAX	423.457.8620		to fly among the stars....
Internet pluther at usit.net	After all, we are born with
				wings".  	Robert Sexton