Problems building GRASS on DEC Alpha

brown at gis.uiuc.edu brown at gis.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 8 10:06:59 EST 1997

David,

I don't think there was any attempt to update the xgrass code
for the floating point version.  The Categories structure was
changed for this version so any code that accessed the
structure directly will be in trouble - there should be a way
to use the programmer's interface routines to replace the
offending code - but there will probably be other instances
where xgrass accessed structures (such as Colors) directly, so
you would have to do the same for such cases.

- Bill