GRASS-Linux binaries on CD-ROM

kang at risca.rs.msu.edu kang at risca.rs.msu.edu
Thu Jan 23 14:18:42 EST 1997

>For those who might want to get copies of the GRASS binaries for Linux on
>CD-ROM (either Andy Burnett's original a.out version or Kang's first ELF
>version), the binaries are included on the two CD's that come with the book:

>Linux Configuration and Installation
>Second Edition, 1996
>by Patrick Volkerding, Kevin Reichard, Eric E. Johnson
>522pp.
>The MIS:PRESS
>http://www.mispress.com
>ISBN: 1-55828-492-3
>US $39.95
>CAN $55.95

>Also included on the CD's is the Slackware 96 Linux distribution based on
>the Linux 2.0 kernel.

>Jim Schmidt
>avenues at sonnet.com

Have you checked with Andy or Kang?  I personally have no problem with it but
I am not responsible for any problems that a user might have on the binaries.
I am not talking about $ but about responsibility.

I do not wish to receive any phone call or e-mail because the binaries is in
your CD-ROM.  I wish that you have a disclaimer somewhere in your book or
CD-ROM.

Kang