Hardware information needed

Henry Shin shin_hw at clark.net
Tue Jan 28 13:20:05 EST 1997

Hi, Cristina,

I don't think the Mystique board is supported by XFREE3.2 yet. And, I don't
think the Accelerated X supports it either. Try the Mallenium board; I know
that it is supported by both servers. I am using a ATI Graphic Pro Turbo
4mb and it works fine with XFREE3.2.

I am using NCR825 SCSI card which is inexpensive (<$100)but supported and
performs well under Linux. Check the hardware compatibility list on
http://sunsite.unc.edu/mdw/ for definitive answer.

Good Luck,

Henry