Does anyone have Alpha AXP

Simon Cox simon at ned.dem.csiro.au
Mon Jun 9 10:24:15 EDT 1997

Thanks Zorka - I already got it from somewhere else.

Re: your GRASSLinks problems - I've not been able to
take a detailed look at your diagnostics, but it looks
like you are struggling at a fairly low level with the
permissions etc.  Do you have a thorough understanding
of the file structure that GRASS uses, and do you realise
that when running GRASSLinks the "user" is the http server?
Dr Simon Cox - Australian Geodynamics Cooperative Research Centre
CSIRO Exploration & Mining, PO Box 437, Nedlands, WA 6009 Australia
T:  +61 8 9389 8421   F:  +61 8 9389 1906   simon at ned.dem.csiro.au
http://www.ned.dem.csiro.au/CoxSimon/