idealized elevation model / linux

Frank Lederer Lederer at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Sat Jun 14 18:02:28 EDT 1997

Hello,

in the manual of the Water Resource Assessment Tool (WRAT) is described, how
to start erosion- and runoff-modelling: "The actual analysis may begin using
the digital elevation model to produce an idealized elevation model."
I am using GRASS on Linux and don´t have access to WRAT. So, please, can
anyone tell me, how to build up a idealized (depressionless?) elevation map
manualy?
Thanks in advance!

Frank
|     Frank Lederer          phone: +49/069/4960545          |
|     Sandweg 64             Lederer at em.uni-frankfurt.de     |
|     D-60316 Frankfurt/Main                                 |