Scaling vector data

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Thu Mar 13 10:14:01 EST 1997

Hi, Justin
>From a display point of view, GRASS, like most GIS packages, doesn't care
about the scale of data, as long as it is in the same projection and
datum. You can set your resolution to the raster map that you are
interested in, and zoom in to any degree you want. Vectors are always
displayed as one pixel wide in the X monitor.

As a user, it is up to you to realize the difference in accuracy implied
by the scale of different data layers. Hope that helps.
	-Malcolm Willliamson