Images not on tape.

Angus Carr apcarr at flash.Lakeheadu.Ca
Tue Mar 18 11:08:44 EST 1997

My best success in these circumstances has always been with r.in.sunrast.
Use a bitmap editor to split the file by band, and then save each one as a
single band file as a sun raster file. Graphics Workshop for Windows does
this, or the netpbm package for Unix.

Good Luck.
Angus Carr.
Masters of Forestry student