compile under Solaris 2.5.1 on Intel

George Chou gchou at gpz.com
Wed May 28 14:46:02 EDT 1997

Bill,
The GRASS binaries for X86 is in the "grassxmi"  directory at our web site
(http://www.gpz.com/grassxmi.htm, click on "Download ...", and you will be
there).  The file is called "gx86_tar.gz" and is compressed with gzip
program (http://www.kfa-juelich.de/zam/nassi).

To install, uncompress it with the "gzip -d" command, then extract the tar
archive to your installation directory.  Please feel free to contact me if
you need help.

George