Printing 3D maps

Shawn Francis aem at yknet.yk.ca
Thu Oct 2 13:02:09 EDT 1997

Hi there:

>I want to print out 3D images created by d.3d but I cannot figure out how to
>use ps.map to do this. Any help or suggestions would be higly appreciated.
>
>Thank you very much in advance.
>
>KOYAMA Kazuo

        As far as I know, you can't do it directly from GRASS with ps.map or
similar.  The approach that I have always taken is to make the monitor as
large as possible, do a screen capture with XV or other, and then import the
resulting bitmap image into a graphics program like Corel or Adobe.  It
actually gives great results, just have to be a little creative.  Hope this
helps.

Shawn Francis

Applied Ecosystem Management
100-114 Galena Road