mapgen how to!

Stephan Eickschen eicksch at uni-muenster.de
Fri Oct 31 18:04:22 EST 1997

Jill,

thanks for your detailed mail! Up to now, I have build the PROJ4,
graphics, xzoom, mapgen (this 7_15 - thing from your side, but replcing
the binaries with those "self-built"). But what I am missing is the
script "mapgen4.1" or something like that (it was mentioned in a mail
in the grassu-archive some times ago). This script should set the paths
etc., I guess. All the other scripts in $GIS/mapgen/interface are
present and executable...
Could you please give me a clue???

Regards

	Stephan

P.S.: Your citation from M. Thatcher is great !!!

Stephan Eickschen                     Tel. : +49 (0)251 83-34704
Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet   Fax. : +49 (0)251 83-36100
Institute for Geophysics
Research Unit of Physical Glaciology  email: eicksch at uni-muenster.de
Corrensstrasse 24
48149 Muenster