orthorectification,aerial photographs

Radoslav Bonk bonk at nic.fns.uniba.sk
Wed Sep 17 15:58:45 EDT 1997

Hello
trying to do more with orthorectification of aerial photographs
new problems are:
-is it necessary to run photo.init in i.ortho.photo for computing camera
initial exposure station? It would take a lot of time to find such a
information like:
                  initial Xc
                  initial Yc
                  initial Zc
                  initial omega
                  initial phi
                  initial kappa.....
All other parameters of the camera, I have.
-does it matter if my image /aerial photo/ has about 4200x3900 and DEM has
780x710 /row x column/? For computing ortho...
Thanks to all
Rado Bonk

 Radoslav Bonk
 Comenius University,Faculty of Natural Sciences
 Department of Physical Geography and Geoecology
 Mlynska Dolina 842 14,Bratislava SLOVAKIA
 e-mail: bonk at nic.fns.uniba.sk
 PRIVAT: Svinia 221, 082 32; tel:+42/91/958 187