Importing ArcInfo files e00 format?

Robert L. Sandefur RLS at HartCrowser.com
Wed Aug 19 10:21:28 EDT 1998

Hi- I have had  problems with getting arc-info e00 files (particularily the binary ones) into anything.  However I found a document on the net some years ago that gave the format (I forget the url)of e00 files. I have a hard copy somewhere and could scan it and if there is interest.  I asked arc info about conversion and they have a program which will convert e00 to simpler formats for about $1000 US for windows.

bob sandefur