ps.map - segmentation fault

J. HOLLENBECK jhollenb at nmsu.edu
Fri Aug 21 14:17:16 EDT 1998

Michael-

	Yes I had the same problem.  I fixed it using a fix posted to the
list some time ago...

You need to put the definition  #include <stdlib.h>  in
/src.alpha/ps.map/ps.map/cmd/read_cfg.c  and then compile ps.map as usual
(using -fwritable-strings of course).

Hope this helps.

Jeff P. Hollenbeck
Dept. of Fishery and Wildlife Sciences