ps.map - segmentation fault

Clifton Wood cbwood at vt.edu
Fri Aug 21 14:49:38 EDT 1998

Michael Schulz wrote:

> Dear Grassers !
>
> I have Linux-source-code v17 compiled, recompiled ps.map with
> COMPILE_FLAGS = -O -fwritable-strings.
>
> After MAKELINKS.my and starting GRASS, ps.map is still crashing with
> segmentation fault.
>
> What can i do? Anybody had same problem?
>
> Thanks, Michael

Sounds familiar, I thought we had gotten it. Could you send to me
(directly, rather than spamming the list) the code in
src421/libes/gis/intr_char.c?

That's where I found and fixed this problem the last time it
occured.

Take care.

							- Cliff
Clifton B. Wood
Programmer/Analyst for Virginia Tech's AGNIS Department