r.in.arctiff and r.out.arctiff updated again

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sun Aug 30 16:53:14 EDT 1998

 Dear GRASS community,

 thanks to Leslie Apollon from LAS - hopefully the scripts are working
 correctly now! I have added n-s-resol. and e-w-resol. support and
 corrected the calculation of the boundaries both in

   - r.out.arctiff (which was already included in GRASS 4.2.1) and
   - r.in.arctiff

 If you still find errors, please let me know.
 Find these two GRASS scripts on my homepage:

       http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/users/neteler/

  They will be added to forthcoming GRASS 4.2.1 update.

  Best regards

     Markus Neteler

 Geographisches Institut           |            Institute of Geography
    Physische Geographie                          Physical Geography
  & Landschaftsoekologie                        & Landscape Ecology
 Universitaet Hannover                 University of Hannover, Germany
                      neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
              http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/users/neteler/