GrassLinks question

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Sun Aug 30 23:52:03 EDT 1998

Hi,
Are you able to access the Grasslinks1 mapset in the GRASS command mode?
May be you should use Grass command g.mapsets to put the grasslinks1-5 in
current mapset search path and try to access each of these mapsets in
the command mode first. If you can access them in the command mode, there
should be no problem for GrassLinks to access the database.
Hope this helps
Bye
Venkatesh Raghavan