AW: problems with g.mapsets

Peter Krause pe.krause at fz-juelich.de
Fri Jan 9 02:26:57 EST 1998

[Peter Krause]  Hello Ismahel,

thanks for your help but it doesn´t fix the problem. If you could see from the output grass is printing after runnning g.mapsets:

> "MAPSET SEARCH LIST UTILITY     LOCATION: Elbeprojekt    MAPSET: spree
>
> Your mapset search list:
>
> spree not found in mapset list:  call greg
>
> Mapset <spree> in Location <Elbeprojekt>"

[Peter Krause]  you could see that grass is not finding any mapset including that one the user is currently working with (in the example it is called spree).

So once again my request to you Ismahel and all the other list readers:
Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance
Peter