cannot load libcurses.so.1.

SungWon Choi swchoi at esi3.geop.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jul 14 13:06:23 EDT 1998

Hi, David!!
your problem seems to be kind of unix library path...!!!
I mean, All the unix program which need some libraries try to find them
out along with libraray path
env. variable which must be defined in your startup shell-script
file(maybe .cshrc or .login)
If you use C shell, add the following line in .cshrc
setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH "the full path name of the directory which is of
libcurses.so.1"

I hope it help you!!!!!

SungWon Choi                | email: swchoi at esi3.geop.umanitoba.ca
Dept. Geological Science    |
University Of Manitoba      |
Phone : 204-474-7343        |
FAX   : 204-474-7508        | Good Luck!