New GRASS Mailing list for Japanese Users

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Jul 23 22:12:53 EDT 1998

Hello all,
The Japanese language mailing list was established not as an alternative
to the International English language mailing list but to compliment it.
We propose issues such as Japanese localization of GRASS GIS,
development modules for importing Japanese digital data that are
specific to Japanese users (This the same as in case of the Linux Users
mailing list that are prevalent in many countries).I think that the users
of this mailing list would not want to recieve mail in unkown languages
and hear about issues that are not relevant to them.I hope that the
discussions in the Japanese mailing list will also contribute in
some ways to the International GRASS user community.

Regards